Introducing Neo’s SafeKeys v3, the safest and most usable version of Neo’s SafeKeys yet.
Although it may not look too different from version 2 (NSK 2008), version 3 has been re-envisioned from the ground up to improve on security and usability.
New features include:
- 100% Keylogger protection – the keyboard not used in the creation or transfer of your passwords…ever.
- Great Screenlogger protection. NSK 2008 had partial screenlogger protection, but NSK v3 has greatly improved protection against screenloggers.
- Injection Mode. With this, you can use NSK v3 with programs that do not usually accept drag-drop – this means that you can now be protected when entering master passwords for KeePass and Roboform, and when using Opera, Excel and even World of Warcraft.
- Transparency and Auto-hiding when dragging dropping passwords make NSK v3 a breeze to use.
- Adjustable hover entry delay – adjust how long you need to hover over a key, before it registers as a ‘keypress’; from 0.5 secs to 2.5 secs.
- …and NSK v3 remembers your settings from the last time you ran it.
Click here to learn more about Neo’s SafeKeys v3 – better protection from keyloggers and screenloggers.