Neo’s SafeKeys is a free program to help protect you against keyloggers and other malware. Neo’s SafeKeys employs many anti-keylogging techniques in order to keep your information and passwords secure from identity theft, bank and credit card theft, Facebook account hacking, World of Warcraft account hacking and more.
- Great Keylogger protection – the keyboard not used in the creation or transfer of your passwords…ever. Please note that the ‘standard’ drag-drop mechanism is the safest – we suggest you only use the injection mode only if your target program requires it.
- Great Screenlogger protection. NSK 2008 had partial screenlogger protection, but NSK v3 has greatly improved protection against screenloggers.
- Injection Mode. With this, you can use NSK v3 with programs that do not usually accept drag-drop – this means that you can now be protected when entering master passwords for KeePass and Roboform, and when using Opera, Excel and even World of Warcraft.
- Transparency and Auto-hiding when dragging dropping passwords make NSK v3 a breeze to use.
- Adjustable hover entry delay – adjust how long you need to hover over a key, before it registers as a ‘keypress'; from 0.5 secs to 2.5 secs.
- …and NSK v3 remembers your settings from the last time you ran it.
Features illustrated (click to see larger version):